Attractions: Big Wild Goose Pagod, Shaanxi History Museum, Big Bell Tower and Great Mosque.
-- Our tour guide will pick you up from your hotel at 8:30 am to 9:30am.
-- In the morning, Visit Big Wild Goose Pagoda and Shaanxi History Museum in the morning. The Shaanxi History Museum offers a full display of historic relics mainly excavated in the Province.
-- Before having lunch you will have 45 minutes to visit Xi’an Phoenix Embrodiery Factory. Its main products include mechanical embroidery, manual embroidery, tie-dyeing, silk blankets, embroidered clothes, all kinds of art ware.
--Visit Bell Tower and Great Mosque. The Great Mosque is the Largest and best preserved of the early mosques of China.
--Transfer Back to your hotel in the afternoon.
(1.)Pay cash to our tour guide upon your hotel pickup in the morning. Both Chinese RMB and USD are acceptable.
(2.)Transfer the money to tour bank account at least 2 weeks beofore your tour date.
(3.)Pay by Credit Card through Paypal. We will send you the Paypal Invoice. You just need to follow the instructions step by step .
1 Air-conditioned private car or van,
2 Admission fee,
3 English-speaking tour guide,
4 Typical Chinese lunch,
5 Hotel pickup and drop-off,
6 Fuel, highway tax and parking cost.
1 Hotel expense,
2 Personal expense,
3 Tips to the tour guides and drivers.
Friendly Notice from China Travel Compsss :
1. The above tour is tailored for you exclusively. You will enjoy Private car, driver and English speaking tour guide.
2. Lunch is not refundable if you do not need it.
3. The sunshine is very strong in summer time. Sunglass is useful.
4. Comfortable shoes are helpful
5. Chinatravelcompass.com list the exact cost of each person from 1 to 10 persons. This will help you to cut the cost if you have more people.
6. The best season to visit Xian is Autumn and Spring.